at the least (或 very least)
stay ten days at the least.
a programme which is, at the very least, excellent PR for the hospital.
least said, soonest mended
not in the least
he was not in the least taken aback.
there is a great deal at stake, not least in relation to the environment.
to say the least (of it)
his performance was disappointing to say the least.
waited at least an hour.
You might at least answer.
in the least
I don't mind in the least.
least of all
Nobody cared, least of all the manager
minimum fewest smallest
1. Try to eat at least four slices of bread a day.
2. He is the least appealing character, to me at any rate.
3. At least three British golf courses are now owned by the Japanese.
4. At least this second meeting had helped to thaw the atmosphere.
5. I don't have the least idea of what you're talking about.
6. I try to offend the least amount of people possible.
7. Whatever its obscurities, the poem was clear on at least one count.
8. The police say his death was an accident, officially at least.
9. The least his hotel could do is provide a little privacy.
10. At least they have a real chance to find work.
11. That meant that he, notionally at least, outranked them all.
12. He was stunned to discover cost overruns of at least $1 billion.
13. At least two people died of exposure in Chicago overnight.
14. At least one estimate puts the total tab at $7 million.
15. I had other matters to occupy me, during the day at least.