淡水即含盐量小于0.5 g/L的水，地球上的水很多，淡水储量仅占全球总水量的2.53%。 那么你知道淡水用英语怎么说吗?下面小编为大家带来淡水的英语说法，希望对大家的学习有所帮助!
淡水龙虾 Freshwater crayfish
淡水河 Tamsui River
淡水站 Tamsui Station
淡水缸 fresh water tank
1. Salt water is much more conductive than fresh water is.
2. Fresh water and other commodities are in short supply.
3. to distil fresh water from sea water
4. Coal is formed from the remains of freshwater plants.
5. Rivers are fresh water.
6. There are bright prospects for freshwater fish farming.
7. Salt water has more buoyance than fresh water.
8. If you were in the Sahara, you would realise the value of fresh water.
9. China has the world's richest freshwater fish resources, totalling over 700 species, including 40 to 50 species of major cash fish.
中国淡水鱼资源居世界之首, 淡水鱼类有七百多种, 主要经济鱼类有四五十种.
10. The Indian Gavial is a crocodile that originally lived in freshwater regions in India and Nepal.
11. The girl needs some sweet water.
12. Experiments were made to adapt this variety of shrimp to fresh water.
13. Many fresh – water productions are low in the scale of nature.
14. They have found a small supply of food and water.
15. The supply of fresh water and vegetables gradually diminished during the voyage.