These conditions no longer obtain.
We are a people no longer subject to foreign rule.
The choice is no longer in their disposition.
This island is no longer a dependency of the USA.
Phonograph is no longer used nowadays.
It cost me 10 but I'll knock off 20% as it's no longer new.
He no longer indulged himself in smoking.
This word is no longer in current use.
And I no longer like skating since then.
For me, it means that I no longer have to take all the decisions for him.
The enemy on the right flank is now like a spent arrow and no longer a threat to our position.
So they are no longer two, but one.
And I no longer care.
The only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.
I no longer keep anything.
No longer does the user "come to you" to get your application, but rather you send theapplication to the user.
If so, then within that language, types likely can no longer be anonymous.
But those dreams are for the living, and I am no longer one of them.
He was no longer in his comfort zone, talking about himself and his problems.
Cameras no longer work for you.
We all learn to live only when we no longer have anything to expect, because we do not live in the living present but in a vague and distant future.
This is no longer the case.
If you requested removal of an entire URL, then "Removed" should mean that that entire URL nolonger appears in our search results.
1. I no longer have any objection to your going to see her.
2. She was devoted to him, but she no longer loved him madly.
3. The construction industry is no longer as depressed as it was.
4. Many of the British upper classes are no longer very rich.
5. They no longer worry about the homogenization of culture.
6. Possession of cannabis will no longer be an arrestable offence.
7. The waste is safely locked away until it is no longer radioactive.
8. She can no longer tolerate the position that she's in.
9. They are no longer part of a duopoly on overseas routes.
10. They told James he could no longer live rent-free.
11. He found he could no longer cope with his demanding job.
12. Women are no longer dominated by the men in their relationships.
13. "That is beautiful, Tony," Momma said, no longer sounding at all snappish.
14. When dry, feel the surface and it will no longer be smooth.
15. The dust and untidiness in her room no longer bothered her.