感觉单位 sensation unit;
感觉障碍 sensory disturbance;
感觉正常 euesthesia; eugnosia;
感觉中枢 sensorium; perceptorium
感觉钟 sense dome;
1. I feel it's done me good to get it off my chest.
2. The cold, misty air felt wonderful on his face.
3. I felt a sharp pain in my lower back.
4. I've gotten my feet thoroughly soaked and feel frozen through and through.
5. I always feel at home at Ye Olde Starre Inn.
6. The music brought him a feeling of plenitude and freedom.
7. Winter weather can leave you feeling fatigued and tired.
8. The shock waves yesterday were felt from Las Vegas to San Diego.
9. Anthony sometimes felt that his mistress was his superior in will-power.
10. It felt like the loneliest place in the world.
11. She continued to have severe stomach cramps, aches, fatigue, and depression.
12. The shock waves of the earthquake were felt in Teheran.
13. He acknowledged the sense of betrayal by civil rights leaders.
14. She rubbed her arms, but they hurt and she desisted.
15. I couldn't remember ever having felt so safe and secure.