消失 pass away
消失 die out
消失 fade away
逐渐消失 wear off
宫颈消失 effacement of cervix
使消失 take away
消失了 be gone
The ship faded into the fog.
He disappeared into the night.
Many kinds of animals have vanished from the earth.
The view dissolved in mist.
They had vanished in the crowd.
fade, disappear, vanish这组词都有“消失”的意思，其区别是：
The wallpaper has faded from red to pale pink.墙纸从红色褪成了淡粉色。
The little dog was just there, then he disappeared.那条小狗刚才就在那里，然后就不见了。
The man ran into the shop and vanished from sight.那个男子跑到了商店里，然后就消失了。
1. They observed the comet for 70 days before it faded from sight.
2. Claire stared after him until he disappeared around a corner.
3. The smile disappeared to be replaced by a doleful frown.
4. I want to teach Irish so that it won'tdie out.
5. Harris disappeared from the scene as suddenly as he had appeared.
6. In the last 30 years many cherished values have bitten the dust.
7. He switched off the transformer and the buzzing stopped.
8. And then, suddenly, the euphoria began to drain away.
9. After the show, the audience deserts the Blackpool streets.
10. A faint smile crossed the Monsignor's face and faded quickly.
11. Under the pretence of lighting a candle, she evades him and disappears.
12. Political trials were being used to keep prominent activists out of circulation.
13. The sound comes up and slowly fades away into the distance.
14. She stood watching the car's tail-lights disappear down the drive.
15. The girl may or may not outgrow her interest in fashion.
The sound of the cheering faded away.
If the sun were to disappear, what would the earth be like?
All but the morning star have disappeared.
The whirlwind disappeared.
I glimpsed at her among the crowd before she disappeared from sight.
He hurried by and disappeared in the wood.
It may go away in a few weeks or a few months.
His tall and ungainly figure gradually faded into the morning mists.
Years of doubt and disbelief vanished like the passing storm.