normal, ordinary, regular, natural, typical
normal ： 指不超过某种限度、符合某种标准或常规。
ordinary ： 强调一般性和普通性，含不突出的意味。
regular ： 指已有模式、有规律或定期的。
natural ： 侧重某人或某物的行为符合其固有特性。
typical ： 指个体能体现出群体的特征。
keep regular hours
painter in ordinary to Her Majesty.
in the ordinary way
out of the ordinary
nothing out of the ordinary happened.
1. I am merely citing his reaction as typical of British industry.
2. Stan Reilly is not really one of your typical Brighton Boys.
3. He was a typical showman with a brashness bordering on arrogance.
4. The guy in charge was the typical smalltown tyrant.
5. A typical high-season week in a chalet costs about £70.
6. The typical laborer now sits in front of a bank of dials.
7. Write a very brief description of a typical problem.
8. "Typical!" Hattie slammed down the receiver. "Absolutely typical!"
9. With typical energy he found new journalistic outlets.
10. She gave an equivocal answer, typical of a politician.
11. Greens and browns are typical of Ribera's palette.
12. a typical Italian cafe
13. They reacted to the appalling weather with typical British stoicism.
14. The play, whose style is rigidly formal, is typical of the period.
15. The typical lawn mower makes about 90 decibels of noise.
1. Life has not yet returned to normal but we are getting there.
2. The device can discriminate between the cancerous and the normal cells.
3. This picture shows the view from a car using normal dipped lights.
4. Why can't I live a normal life in my own country?
5. She led a normal, happy life with her sister and brother.
6. More than 7 million shares changed hands, treble the normal daily average.
7. Normal life is at a standstill, and the economy is faltering.
8. The famine turned the normal modulation of climate into disaster.
9. It is normal practice not to reveal details of a patient's condition.
10. English food can be wonderful but the normal English diet is abominable.
11. We can start living a normal life again now.
12. If he feels hotter than normal, take his temperature.
13. I play normal bunker shots with an open stance.
14. Police and motoring organizations said the roads were slightly busier thannormal.
15. Three of the six have comfortably exceeded their normal life expectancy.
1. It was just an ordinary voice, but he sang in tune.
2. Ordinary people are at the mercy of faceless bureaucrats.
3. This Human Rights Act is enforceable in the ordinary courts.
1. Check the oil at regular intervals, and have the car serviced regularly.
2. He is being constantly monitored with regular checks on his blood pressure.
3. George struggled wildly, going under and resurfacing at regular intervals.
4. She also writes a regular column for the Times Educational Supplement.
5. Make a point of backing up your files at regular intervals.
6. Wanton violence is now becoming a regular feature of urban life.
7. The product looks and burns like a regular cigarette.
8. Only about a third of the reinforcements will be regular troops.
9. The Oxfam shops depend on regular supplies of saleable items.
10. He stood in the doorway, listening to her quiet, regular breathing.
11. The molecules in regular liquids are held together by relatively weak bonds.
12. Regular forking of beds and borders relieves the compaction caused by rain.
13. Under his editorship, the Economist has introduced regular sports coverage.
14. Computer users should make regular back-up copies of their work.
15. The man sat at his regular table near the window.
4. Food for the ordinary Soviet troops and NCOs was very poor.
5. It may also appeal to the latent chauvinism of many ordinary people.
6. The needs and opinions of ordinary working people were ignored.
7. A real pizza oven gives better results than an ordinary home oven.
8. Your life since then must have seemed very ordinary.
9. It was undeniably a revolt by ordinary people against their leaders.
10. This is by no means out of the ordinary.
11. Life continues to be a terrible grind for the ordinary person.
12. I strongly suspect that most ordinary people would agree with me.
13. It has 25 calories less than ordinary ice cream.
14. It is his popularity with ordinary people that sets him apart.
15. Cheaper housing would vastly improve the living standards of ordinary people.