world世界; 地球; 领域; 尘世
worth 值得的; 有…的价值;
1. I wonder if I might have a word with Mr A
2. Some supernova researchers wondered if it might be just a nine-day wonder.
3. Did you ever wonder how the top supermodels manage to look stunning?
4. Under such circumstances, it is little wonder that they experience difficulties.
5. I wonder if there's any fizz left in the lemonade.
6. Mark was condemned to do most of the work.
7. The three parties will meet next month to work out remaining differences.
8. People want to dissect his work and question his motives.
9. She went for a brisk walk to work off her frustration.
10. Only a handful had returned to work in the immediate vicinity.
11. It is probably the most polluted body of water in the world.
12. His next job is to get us to the World Cup finals.
13. She has danced, choreographed, lectured and taught all over the world.
14. We are selling the full range of World Cup merchandising.
15. The collision took place in the busiest shipping lanes in the world.
16. It is worth pausing to consider these statements from Mr Davies.
17. The team would have need of a driver of his worth.
18. "How many do you want?" — "I'll have a pound's worth."
19. Traditional Spanish food is delicious and its specialities are worth searching out.
20. Last year 400,000 acres of land yielded a crop worth $1.75 billion.
21. The cold, misty air felt wonderful on his face.
22. The most pleasurable experience of the evening was the wonderful fireworks display.
23. It sounds like a wonderful idea to me, does it really work?
24. She now makes wonderful dried flower arrangements to order.
25. "I've found the most wonderful house to buy!" she enthused.
26. The team also won praise for sportsmanship and fair play.
27. As pope he won wide support for his strict orthodoxy.
28. He won, but only by the skin of his teeth.
29. Hopefully, you won't have any problems after reading this.
30. He won the election because the Democrats self-destructed in their primary.