网 络stand up;on one's feet;get up;stood up
I made a real ass of myself at the meeting standing up and then forgetting the question.
I felt very foolish having to stand up and give a speech.
If you stand up you'll overbalance the canoe.
I have to stand up listening to his criticism of my foolishness.
Stand up, please.
1. My stomach churned as I stood up. 我站 起 来时胃里直翻腾.
2. When I arose from the chair, my father and Eleanor's father were in deep conversation. 当我从椅子上站 起 来时，我父亲和埃莉诺的父亲谈兴正浓。
3. As Winston stood up O'Brien held out a hand. 温斯顿站 起来时,奥勃良伸出了手.
4. The others also stood up, and all walked out together. 众人也一齐站 起 , 向旁边那间屋子走去.
5. Finally, Jui – chueh rose to her feet. " We'd better be going back. " 最后瑞珏站 起来说: “ 我们应该出去了. ”
6. Carrie got up and sought her lunch box. 嘉莉站 起来去拿她的饭盒.
7. Make thy love larger to enlarge my worth. 听着这话,我要从羞愧中站 起 ./扩大些你的爱,好提高些我的价值.
8. Staggering to his feet, the drunkard bellowed out a laugh. 醉汉摇摇晃晃地站 起来时发出一声大笑.
9. I arose from the chair to answer the doorbell. 我从椅子里站 起来去开门.
10. When he got up he felt dizzy. 他站 起来时觉得头晕.
11. He dropped the glass as he stood up. 他站 起来时,把杯子摔了.
12. Those old stoop up and started to dance. 那老俩口子站 起 并开始跳起舞来.
13. There will be no tendency for him to bounce back up and regain his previousequilibrium. 对他来说,就不存在重新站 起 ,恢复其生前平衡的趋势.
14. He jumped up ( from his chair ) and vigorously protested the chairman'saction. 他蓦地 ( 从椅子上 ) 站 起 ,强烈地抗议主席的行为.
15. When it is time to pick up the pieces and begin again. 信念就是找到我们心中的勇气和力量,当我们从失败中站 起 ,从头开始.
16. We slowly pull ourselves up with our own strength. 我们会慢慢地凭自身力量站 起 .
17. She jumped to her feet as soon as she was sent for. 一听到有人叫,她立即站 起 .
18. Putting out his cigarette, he got up to answer the telephone. 他熄了烟, 站 起来去接电话.
19. Wen Ting this character, attendant many party representative rises an ounceapplause. 闻听此言, 在座数以百计的党代表站 起 ,报以打雷般的掌声.
20. If you can, get up and go for a walk outside. 如果可以, 站 起来去外面走走.