1.受伤 be injured
2.受伤 get injured
3.受伤 be wounded
4.受伤 get hurt
5.严重受伤 be badly hurt ;
6.受伤人数 Number of injury
7.使某人受伤致死 wound sb. to death;
He suffered serious injuries to the arms and legs.
He had several injuries, including three fractures.
She still suffers considerable discomfort from her injury.
The injury to their key player could be a decisive factor in the game.
Motorcyclists must wear helmets to shield them from injury.
He raised his arm to protect his child from hurt.
I thought he was really unhurt but he was faking.
The factory will compensate their workers if they are hurt at work.
He narrowly escaped being hurt in the accident.
He was wounded in the arm.
The horse nearly injured him.
1. The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are stronger at the broken places.
2. One American was killed and three were wounded in terrorist attacks.
3. He is being treated for a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
4. Lindsay was unhurt but the horse had to be destroyed.
5. The gun was fired and Beaton was wounded a second time.
6. Never force your legs to overstretch, or you can cause injuries.
7. The other injured man had a superficial stomach wound.
8. The goalkeeper was stretchered off just before half-time with a rib injury.
9. A military guard was injured in the aborted coup.
10. The injured man was lying motionless on his back.
11. He explored the wound with his finger, trying to establish its extent.
12. 13 soldiers were killed and 10 wounded in action.
13. I tried to adopt a curled-up position to avoid damaging my limbs.
14. The riot left four people dead and several dozen injured.
15. He howled like a wounded animal as blood spurted from the gash.