信用不佳和整洁和邋遢的英语讲解

信用不佳和整洁和邋遢的英语讲解

  小编今天跟大家分享一下Having Bad Credit信用不佳和Being Tidy and Messy 整洁和邋遢的英语意思的讲解,大家如果需要可以收藏起来哦

  Having Bad Credit信用不佳

  Alisha: This is the second time I’ve been turneddown for a credit card in a month. I don’t know whatI’m doing wrong.

  这是我一个月之内第二次信用卡被拒了。我不知道自己做错了什么。

  James: Have you checked your credit reportrecently? Maybe you have a bad credit rating.

  你最近有没有查看信用记录?或许你的信用评级不好。

  Alisha: I have a full-time job with a good income, which they can easily verify, and I don’t haveany outstanding debt, so what could be the problem?

  我有一份收入良好的全职工作,他们很容易证实,我也没有未偿付债务,那可能是什么问题呢?

  James: Have you had a credit card before?

  你以前有没有信用卡呢?

  Alisha: Yes.

  有。

  James: Did you always make your payments on time?

  你有没有及时支付呢?

  Alisha: Well, no.

  哦,没有。

  James: Then that may be your answer. Your payment history makes a big difference with thecredit bureau. If you’ve missed payments or been late, that’s a big strike against you.

  可能就是这个问题了。你的支付历史对信用评定机构有很大影响。如果你未支付或延时支付,对你来说是一个很大的打击。

  Alisha: You mean if I were late a few times, I wouldn’t be able to get another credit card?

  你是说如果我有几次未及时支付,我不可能再得到另外一张信用卡?

  James: A few times? How many times?

  几次?多少次?

  Alisha: Well, maybe a lot of times.

  哦,或许很多次。

  James: And why do you need another credit card if you already have one?

  如果你已经有一张信用卡了,为什么还要再申请一张呢?

  Alisha: Had one, past tense. The credit card company cancelled it.

  曾经有,已经是过去了。信用卡公司取消了。

  James: Ah ha, I think we’ve just found the crux of the problem.

  哈哈!我想我们已经发现了问题的关键了。

  Being Tidy and Messy 整洁和邋遢

  A:It is beyond me how you and Oscar can beroommates. You’re very tidy and he’s, well, a slob.

  我真不明白你和Oscar怎么能成为室友的。你如此整洁,而他那么邋遢。

  B:It’s not always easy, but we’re making it work.

  确实不容易,但是我们做到了。

  A:Isn’t Oscar really messy all the time? Whenever I see him, his clothes are rumpled and hishair is unkempt.

  难道Oscar不是一直很邋遢吗?我每次见到他,都是衣服皱巴巴,头发乱蓬蓬的。

  B:His room is really cluttered, but he keeps the common areas in passable condition. I do haveto straighten up fairly often, and I sometimes have to pick up after him, but that’s becauseI’m pretty nitpicky.

  他的房间确实乱七八糟,但是公共区域还是可以接受的。我确实需要经常清理,有时甚至跟在他后面收拾,但那是因为我很挑剔。

  A:That’s very tolerant of you.

  你太宽容了。

  B:Well, we have set up a system so that if things get too messy, I have some recourse.

  我们制定了规章制度,如果太乱了,我有追索权。

  A:Really, what’s your system?

  你们的规章制度是什么呢?

  B:Oscar and I agreed that every time he leaves a big mess, I can fine him.

  我和Oscar一致同意,每次他把房间弄得太乱,我可以罚款。

  A:That seems kind of drastic, but maybe it works for you guys.

  这听上去非常严厉,不过或许对你们男孩子来说管用。

  B:Yeah, it keeps the place pretty clean.

  是的,这样可以让我们的房间非常整洁。

  A:Still, knowing Oscar, you must have had to fine him a lot.

  不过,根据我对Oscar的了解,你肯定罚了他很多次。

  B:Let’s just say that my next vacation will be in Monte Carlo!

  我只想说,我下一次度假想去蒙特卡罗。


信用不佳英语讲解相关文章:

1.信用英语怎么说

2.信用用英语怎么说

3.信用卡英语怎么说

4.英语四级写作优秀范文:使用信用卡

5.有关信用卡的高中英语作文

为您推荐

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注