time表示时间; 时刻; 时代的意思，那么你知道time的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了time的短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
it's about time I came clean and admitted it.
ahead of time
ahead of one's time
all the time
at a time
he took the stairs two at a time.
give someone the time of day
I wouldn't give him the time of day if I could help it.
half the time
have no time for
he had no time for anything except essays and projects.
have the time
she didn't have the time to look very closely.
in (less than) no time
the video has sold 30,000 copies in no time.
in one's own time
keep good (或 bad) time
Long time no see.
Long time no see! How are you?
the small time
After six years in the small time she finally had a big hit and went to Broadway.
俚语类型: 加拿大俚语 南非俚语 新西兰俚语 澳大利亚俚语 爱尔兰俚语 美国俚语 苏格兰俚语 英国俚语
Bitterness gave her outtook a peculiar time warp
Sam wouldn't two-time Martha. He just wouldn't.
1. She studied him for the longest time, looking wryly amused.
2. In her spare time she read books on cooking.
3. She spent a period of time working with people dying of cancer.
4. Mark had for some time been making advances towards her.
5. You are welcome to visit the hospital at any time.
6. Surfing the Internet is fun, but it's also a time waster.
7. Come along, lad. Time for you to get home.
8. By golly we can do something about it this time.
9. He's touring South America at this moment in time.
10. He spends his spare time visiting schools to warn pupils off drugs.
11. He lost two stone in weight during his time there.
12. 1998 was an important year for everyone: a time of change.
13. We were in the same college, which was male-only at that time.
14. I seem to fritter my time away at coffee mornings.
15. Mitchel's schedule had not permitted him to take time off.