fight back和我们的fight against有什么区别，使用语境是不是不同?下面是小编给大家整理的fight back是什么意思，供大家参阅!
fight back 强调的是back(回去)，就是还击
fight against 强调的是against(对立)，表示抵抗、对抗
1. Can the New Zealand bowlers fight back after their thrashing at Christchurch?
2. If he hit you, why didn't you fight back?
如果他打了你, 你为何不还手 呢 ?
3. It was difficult for her to fight back her tears.
4. He had to fight back tears of frustration.
5. I stood there with a lump in my throat and tried to fight back tears.
6. The case also illustrates that some women are now trying to fight back.
7. We should take some comfort from the ability of the judicial system to fight back against corruption.
8. He didn't just fight back, he dominated, using skill and intellect.
9. Xiangzi did not reply but waited quietly for him to fight back.
10. If he misses the target, the wolf will turn to fight back!
11. He did not fight back, he never thought of resisting.
12. My only recourse — and my instinct — was to fight back.
我唯一可以采取的办法 — 同时也是我的本能 — 是反击.
13. Now is the time to fight back.
14. Don't let them bully you. Fight back!
15. We shall fight back if enemies attack.
HTC will appeal against the trade commission’s ruling; but it will fight back in other ways, too.
Fight back with flax, honey, and lemon.
Fight back, I chanted to myself in hopes it would somehow magically inspire the little bastard to come up swinging.
But frustrated users fight back in online forums.
Thus, when the obese lose large amounts of weight by conscious effort, their bodies fight backeven more strongly by increasing hunger and reducing energy expenditure.
I gave an impassioned plea for the Democrats to fight back in the face of Republican attack ads.
Having suffered through Qaddafi’s violence against them and then emboldened by Westernintervention on their behalf, they would be ready to fight back at all cost.
Skenazy decided to fight back, arguing that we have lost our ability to assess risk.
The hobbits then muster a voluntary militia force in which they fight back the occupiers.
The scientists fight back, but they always have to make some concessions.
When you feel that someone isthreatening your existence, you fight back to save yourself.
But he and other proponents of responsibility to protect have started to fight back, seeking tocorrect “misconceptions” over the concept.
And what happens when they fight back?
We can fight back.
Mr. Obama and the Democrats who favor labor standards in trade agreements mean well, for they intend to fight back at oppressive sweatshops abroad.