英 ['fæməli] 美 ['fæməli]
1. The family was often in flight, hiding out in friends' houses.
2. Each family farms individually and reaps the benefit of its labor.
3. Ah yes, but think of all the family life they're missing.
4. Sonia, we are reliably informed, loves her family very much.
5. We encountered the pathetic sight of a family packing up its home.
6. A smallholding in the hills could not support a large family.
7. Family values are suddenly the name of the game.
8. His family tried to assimilate into the white and Hispanic communities.
9. Today's organic wine producer is typically a small, quality-conscious familyconcern.
10. His family was subjected to a hideous attack by the gang.
11. Family therapy showed us how to communicate with each other.
12. He was too proud to ask his family for help and support.
13. He was gored to death in front of his family.
14. I was anxious to get him here, away from family and friends.
15. Our lives are bounded by work, family and television.
folks relatives kin household
blood domestic household lineage tribe seed flesh kin kingdom clan group clique posterity connection
he (或 one's) family jewels
in the family way