ascendent ; [电影]La buena estrella
网 络Lucky Star;luckystar;Kamelot;ascendent
The Lucky Star numbers were 5 and 9.
And that brings luck out of the stars and, at least partially, into our grasp.
For Frebel, this was a lucky star indeed.
You don't need to be an athlete or have been born under a lucky star to earn a scholarship.
The liegate scandal that had been threatening to overshadow the F1 season has come to an end with Martin Whitmarsh and McLaren counting their lucky stars.
1. Therefore, the pig is a frequent at New Year's feasts. 因此, 猪肉经常成为新的一年的食物幸运星.
2. Right up there is our line for the Pole Star and the jolly dollars. 顺着这条线过去就能找到我们的幸运之星,找到那些金银财宝.
3. Fortune favors those who transform fleeting time into lasting value. 幸运之星偏爱那些把飞逝瞬间变为永恒价值的人.
4. A Wisconsin man visiting a state park took home the ultimate souvenir: a 5.47- carat canary diamond. 美国威斯康星州的一名男子前不久在参观位于该国阿肯色州的一座公园时幸运地收到了一份绝佳大礼: 一颗重量为5.47克拉的黄色钻石.
5. Simon was unhurt in the car accident, for which he thanked his lucky stars. 西蒙在车祸中安然无恙, 他感谢他的幸运之星.