英 [wɒtʃ] 美 [wɑtʃ]
n. 表; 值夜，值班; 看守，监视; 值班人员;
vt. 注视，注意; 看守，监视; 守候(机会等); 密切注意;
1. In prison they'd taken away his watch and everything he possessed.
2. Outside, Bruce glanced at his watch: "Dear me, nearly oneo'clock."
3. "Fourteen minutes," Chris said, taking a peep at his watch.
4. By the 1930s the wristwatch had almost completely supplanted the pocket watch.
5. You can buy a nice knockoff watch from them.
6. He glanced at his wristwatch. "I suppose we'd better make a move."
7. Readjust your watch. You are now on Moscow time.
8. The watch parts fell apart and jumbled up.
9. As an experiment, we bought Ted a watch.
10. I make it nearly 9.30.
11. This is the Cadillac of watches.
12. a delicate watch mechanism
13. She yawned and looked pointedly at her watch.
14. She had put her watch in her pocket for safe keeping .
15. My watch is shockproof and waterproof.
The collection by Silvernes melds the neat, trim lines of the 1930s with the glamorous 1950s in a stylish timepiece expressing enjoyment of life in the finest Italian spirit, with its inspired refinement and unique way with style. Silvernes designers and watchmakers have consequently given their inspiration free rein, trading the strict rules of geometry for a superior aesthetic freedom-resulting in a delightfully inventive, unfailingly stylish collection called Silvernes elegance.
The Swatch watches first went on sale in 1983. Now, nearly 200 million units later, it is the most successful wristwatch of all time and The Swatch Group, the parent company, is the largest and most dynamic watch company in the world.
The Swatch Group Ltd. in Switzerland is today the largest manufacturer of finished watches in the world. In terms of sales, the Swatch Group represents 22-25% of the watch production sales in the world. Famous for its colorful designs and innovative ideas, Swatch watches are affordable, yet functional and FUN! Do you know that Swatch was responsible for the survival of the Swiss watch industry? Come in and pick your Swatch at xxx!
I have got a watch on my bithday as a gift by my mom.It is very beutiful.
I put it on the table near to my bed.Thanks to my mom because she knows my favorite color is Yellow.It turns aroud all day long never have a rest
I treat it as my friends.I will smile as long as I see it
Maybe everything have diferent side.I love it cause it told me what time is it now ? some time I don't cause it wake me up when I want sleep more
THAT IS A CARZY THING I DO IT