1. Stay put until I come back.
2. Nigel says for the moment he is very happy to stay put in Lyon.
3. He was forced by his condition to stay put and remain out of politics.
4. These people could afford to retire to Florida but they'd just as soon stay put.
5. That kind of people stay put in one job all their lives.
6. You stay put here while I go and buy the tickets.
7. He said he would stay put for a while.
8. She told the child to stay put and wait for her return.
9. Oh, no, no. Stay put. I don't think so. Aah!
哦, 不行, 不行, 呆在里面-我不这么想, 啊!
10. She tell the child to stay put and wait for her return.
1. Elizabeth had a standing invitation to stay with her.
2. I sent my other son to the country to stay with kinfolk.
3. Mother certainly won't let him stay with her and anyhow he wouldn't.
4. I hope you'll stay with me on your next visit too.
5. How long do you intend to stay with the firm?
6. Charles cried for his mother to stay with him.
7. It's a shame you can't stay with us.
8. He suddenly took it into his head to go out to Australia to stay with his son.
9. "Could you not stay with us while you are solving your mystery?" — "Oh, we don't want to wear out our welcome."
10. She has told us that when she goes back to stay with her family, they make her pay rent. We could not believe such a thing.