n. 银行; (条形的)堆; (河的)岸; 库存;
vt.& vi. 堆积; 筑(堤); 将(钱)存入银行;
vi. (转弯时)倾斜飞行; (在某银行)开账户，存款;
1. We beached the canoe, running it right up the bank.
2. They siphon foreign aid money into their personal bank accounts.
3. Investigators say nearly $100,000 was wired into the suspect's bank accounts.
4. The bank yesterday revealed a 30 per cent nosedive in profits.
5. Bank robberies, burglaries and muggings are reported almost daily in the press.
6. Bank base rates of 7 per cent are too high.
7. My first job was as a graduate trainee with a bank.
8. Make sure you join the queue inside the bank.
9. A string of five rowing boats set out from the opposite bank.
10. The bank lifted its basic home loans rate to 10.99% from 10.75%.
11. The bank must be run in a cost-effective way.
12. He has 20 years of loyal service to Barclays Bank behind him.
13. The Bank of England seems determined to wind up the company.
14. On its home turf, the combined bank would be unrivalled.
15. Sometimes, the bank manager just doesn't see it your way.
break the bank