n. 背，背部; 背面，反面; 后面，后部; (椅子等的)靠背;
vt. 使后退; 支持; 加背书于; 下赌注于;
vi. 后退; 倒退;
adj. 背部的; 后面的; 以前的; 拖欠的;
adv. 以前; 向后地;
变形 过去分词: backed 复数: backs 过去式: backed 现在分词: backing 第三人称单数: backs
I'll back him against all the others.
They all rushed forward but I kept back.
You have to hurdle to London and get the intelligence back.
He moved the chairs back.
Someone knocked on the wall and he knocked back.
This well gives back the sound of your voice.
I heard him rumbling at the back.
They talked against her behind her back.
His mother rode him on her back.
He ducked out the back to avoid the reporters.
We will back him for public office.
Her copy of 《Evangeline》 has many helpful notes at the back.
He stumbled for a while and went back.
Face round, please, so that I can cut your hair at the back.
Thank you for walking me back.
1. If you love life, life will love you back.
2. We'll go to a meeting in Birmingham and come straight back.
3. The rescuers were beaten back by strong winds and currents.
4. I'll report back the moment I have located him.
5. He ordered them to stack up pillows behind his back.
6. I felt a sharp pain in my lower back.
7. He took off at once and headed back to the motel.
8. "His memory must be completely back, then?" — "Just about."
9. They hadn't invented sequencers back in those days, had they?
10. I gave her a lift back out to her house.
11. "Welcome back" was all they said. I could have kissed them!
12. His long, uncovered hair flew back in the wind.
13. He will soon be back in training for next year's National.
14. The community's links with Syria date back to biblical times.
15. Dave pulled a back muscle and could barely kick the ball.