腿痛 leg pain ; pain syndromes
烤鸡腿 fried chicken leg ;
摆动腿 Swinging leg ; swing leg ;
抱腿 crotch hold ; hand laced on thigh ; embrace the leg ; leg holding
1. Does this dress make my legs look too stumpy?
2. Legs of pork were cured and smoked over the fire.
3. He was wearing shorts which showed his long, muscular, hairy legs.
4. He had to have one leg amputated above the knee.
5. He was six feet four, all lanky and leggy.
6. Roy swung his legs carefully off the couch and sat up.
7. Put stuffing into the cavity and truss the bird.
8. The bullet lodged in the sergeant's leg, shattering his thigh bone.
9. He was kicking his legs like a Can Can dancer.
10. She turned back to the Bible lying open in her lap.
11. She offered Molly tidbits: a chicken drumstick, some cheese.
12. Pigs were butchered, hams were hung to dry from the ceiling.
13. He felt a sudden compulsion to drop the bucket and run.
14. Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.
15. My kick wasn't half a bad effort for an old man.