excuse, pardon, forgive, overlook
1. I can never, ever forgive him. I despise him.
2. I do hope you'll forgive me but I've got to leave.
3. The American Congress has agreed to forgive Egypt's military debt.
4. Would they forgive and forget — or show him the door?
5. Hopefully she'llunderstand and forgive you, if she really loves you.
6. "Forgive my manners," she said calmly. "I neglected to introduce myself."
7. She was angry at Steve's rudeness, but I could forgive it.
8. She was instantly contrite. "Oh, I am sorry! You must forgive me."
9. I can't forgive Lewis for robbing me of an Olympic gold.
10. Forgive my asking, but you're not very happy, are you?
11. Those around her would forgive her for weeping.
12. You're going to have to forgive my pronunciation.
13. Forgive me. I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.
14. All right, I'll forgive you.
15. "Forgive me," I stammered.