agree, consent, approve, comply, subscribe
1. The council is considering whether to approve of the use of firearms.
2. Her parents did not approve of her decision.
3. I didn't approve of his manner.
4. I told my mother I wanted to leave school but she didn't approve.
5. Can we deduce from your silence that you do not approve?
6. Their parents had a puritanical streak and didn't approve of dancing.
7. Did the people at large approve of the government's policy?
一般老百姓赞成政府的政策 吗 ?
8. Her father will never approve of her marrying such a lazy fellow.
9. I quite approve of the idea of your plan.
10. Her father will never approve of her marriage to you.
11. I wholeheartedly approve of his actions.
12. Do you approve of hunting after foxes?
你赞成猎捕狐狸 吗 ?
13. I don't approve of your defeatist attitude.
14. Many doctors don't approve of unorthodox medicine.
15. He will approve such steps.