armoire ; wardrobe ; garderobe ; clothespress
网 络wardrobe;closet;garderobe;chest of drawers
We heaved the wardrobe up the stairs.
You'd have more room in your wardrobe if you turfed out all your old clothes.
Put the wardrobe in the corner opposite the door.
How often do you update your wardrobe with trendy items?
Would you like to check if something left in your locker?
Putting camphor balls in a wardrobe can prevent moths.
Everything inside the chest was in perfect condition.
Against the wall there is a wardrobe.
There was a bed and a big wardrobe with a mirror.
This is an opportunity to clear out the closet.
1. The paintwork, the wardrobes and the bedside cupboards were coffee-cream. 漆面、衣柜和床头柜是浅咖啡色的。
2. Scent your drawers and wardrobe with your favourite aromas. 用你最喜欢的香味熏香你的抽屉和衣柜。
3. From her wardrobe Laura took her latest acquisition, a bright red dress. 劳拉从衣柜里拿出了她最近的购物战果，一件鲜红色连衣裙。
4. The wardrobe was very deep. 这个衣柜很深。
5. Father's birthday present was hidden in the wardrobe. 送给爸爸的生日礼物藏在衣柜里.
6. He did't need the overcoat, so he hung it back in the wardrobe. 他不需要这件大衣, 所以把它挂回衣柜.
7. The door swung inwards to crash against a chest of drawers behind it. 门朝里摆去，撞到了后面的大衣柜。
8. I'm turning out the cupboard to look for a lost key. 我翻腾衣柜找丢失的钥匙.
9. Ella had taken a dress out of the cupboard. 埃拉已经从衣柜里拿出了一套衣服.
10. Pick up your garments and hang them in the closet. 把你的外套收起来挂到衣柜里.
11. Put the wardrobe in the corner opposite the door. 把衣柜放在对着门的那个角落里.
12. Shifting that wardrobe must have taken some doing! 搬那个衣柜一定够费劲儿的!
13. The pipe beside the wardrobe started to knock. 衣柜边的管道开始嘭嘭作响.
14. She heard him open the top of the wardrobe and take out his hat. 她听到他打开衣柜盖,取出帽子.
15. The next day we carted the chest miles away and threw it out. 第二天,我们用马车把衣柜拉到好几英里之外扔了.
16. I'll clear out that closet and then you can hang your clothes in there. 我将把那衣柜空出来,然后你可以在里边挂你的衣服.
17. She's vicious, evil and always locks Su – yeon up in the closet! 她阴毒邪恶,常把秀莲关进衣柜!
18. There is a bed, a desk, a closet and shelf. 有一张床, 一个书桌, 一个衣柜和架子.
19. Robert bought a dresser for his T – shirts and jeans. 罗伯买了一个衣柜放他的 T 恤和牛仔裤.
20. I open my cupboard and select a G & T – style dress to wear. 我打开衣柜,想挑一件 智 识型的衣服来穿.