存货比率 ratio of inventory;
存货变动 inventory change;
存货表 stock sheet;
存货不足 short supply of stock;
存货簿 stock book;
存货充足 well stock;
1. Some suppliers were selling at a loss to shift stock.
2. The shop takes stock every week on Friday mornings.
3. A new stocktaking system is currently under trial at the supermarket.
4. The manager wants to clear off the old stocks in the warehouse.
5. The inventory showed that the store was overstocked.
6. All our stock has been exhausted.
7. Goods in storage are doubled.
8. Some stores inventory their stock once a week.
9. The market is overstocked.
10. The store keeps a large stock of bikes.
11. She likes to interchange her furnishings at home with the stock in her shop.
12. They are just happy to sell their inventory any which way they can.
13. We took the decision to withdraw a quantity of stock from sale.
14. We will need to call on our supplier to get more inventory.
15. In other cases, such as inventories, inputs and outputs are both continuous.
在另一些情况下, 比如存货, 其投入和产出都是持续不断的.