cloud表云; 云状物; 一团; 阴影的意思，那么你知道cloud的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了cloud的短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
under cloud of night
趁黑夜 when it is dark
They broke into our house under cloud of night.他们趁黑闯进了我们的房子。
under a cloud
受到怀疑 being doubted
She was always under a cloud at the office.她在办公室里经常受到怀疑。
on cloud nine
极快乐 extremely happy
He was on cloud nine after winning the competition.他在比赛胜利后欣喜若狂。
in the clouds
1.在高空中 in the sky
We can see a plane flying in the clouds.我们能看到在高空中飞的飞机。
2.想入非非,爱幻想 just like to consider, but dislike to do
All the way home I was in the clouds.在回家的路上我一直都在想入非非。
cast a cloud on〔over〕
在…上投下一层阴影 make sth not very happy
I am sorry to cast a cloud on the party, but I am afraid there's been some bad news.
1. The powdery dust rose in a cloud around him.
2. The American edition of "Cloud Street" is already in its third printing.
3. A sudden break in the cloud allowed rescuers to spot Michael Benson.
4. I saw Sean's face cloud over at this blatant lie.
5. When Michael was born I was on cloud nine.
6. A dark cloud of bees comes swarming out of the hive.
7. The day dawned sunless and with a low cloud base.
8. I was living in cloud-cuckoo-land about my salary expectations.
9. A cloud of black smoke blew over the city.
10. The hens darted away on all sides, raising a cloud of dust.
11. The city is covered by a foul-smelling cloud of smoke.
12. The moon disappeared behind a cloud.
13. Wade exhaled a cloud of smoke and coughed.
14. A thick grey cloud masked the sun.
15. The sun went behind a cloud.