始终 all the time
始终 all the while
始终 all along
始终在线 Always online
始终坚持 Always Insist On
始终关闭 Always off
始终询问 Always ask
始终围绕 always be around
Prices remain stable throughout.
The banquet was full of cordial and friendly atmosphere from beginning to end.
1. He waited until all the luggage was cleared, but Paula's never appeared.
2. He maintained an ambivalent attitude to the Church throughout his long life.
3. His parents tried to discourage his interest in music, but he persisted.
4. Jackson remained calm and always master of his passions.
5. To this end the young child is forever watchful.
6. Always buy a heater with thermostat control to save on running costs.
7. We waited until five o'clock, but he did not show up.
8. This juxtaposition of brutal reality and lyrical beauty runs through Park's stories.
9. The new invention ensures the beer keeps a full, frothy head.
10. Keep the head of the club the same height throughout the swing.
11. He never grew used to the lashings he got from the critics.
12. Nicholson never swerved from his aim of making pure and simple art.
13. In the United States Open final, Graf retained overall supremacy.
14. Beyond the windows, a November midday was uniformly grey.
15. Crook liked her well enough, but remained indifferent to her feminine charms.
I always make a point of giving a hand to others.
We were outmanoeuvred and outfought throughout the winter campaign.
We should always help each other.
We should always remember that Japan is a martial nation.
A student should always be curious to learn.
She remained cheerful throughout the trip.
They remain inactive throughout.
I stayed faithfully by him until his comedy was finished.
Psychological principle and the spirit factor run through the whole process.