广泛的英文：extensive英 [ɪkˈstensɪv]美 [ɪkˈstɛnsɪv]
广泛的英文：widespread英 [ˈwaɪdspred]美 [ˈwaɪdˈsprɛd]
1. He has received extensive corrective surgery to his skull.
2. It's a fair guess to say that the damage will be extensive.
3. The blast caused extensive damage, shattering the ground-floor windows.
4. The resort is surrounded by extensive national and regional parklands.
5. They began to lay in extensive stores of food supplies.
6. The £85m programme will involve an extensive rebranding of the airline.
7. Mr Marr makes extensive use of exclusively Scottish words.
8. The palace has extensive gardens, a maze, and tennis courts.
9. The longer this situation obtains, the more extensive the problems become.
10. Experts believe that the coming drought will be extensive.
11. Investigations had revealed extensive rot in the beams under the ground floor.
12. Developments in South Africa receive extensive coverage in The Sunday Telegraph.
13. The shop stocks an extensive range of beach wear.
14. How such extensive damage could have been sustained so quickly remains unexplained.
15. The company announced an extensive stock buy-back program.
1. There are reports of widespread dis-content in the capital.
2. There was widespread support for him among the rank and file.
3. The deaths occurred when police acted to stop widespread looting and vandalism.
4. He is a veteran parliamentarian whose views enjoy widespread respect.
5. A recent open meeting of College members revealed widespread dissatisfaction.
6. There was widespread picketing of mines where work was continuing.
7. Widespread protests have placed the President under serious pressure.
8. The pound's weakness compounded the widespread gloom in the City.
9. The bombing has been far more widespread than the military will admit.
10. Widespread political and economic disarray threatens to make the constitution meaningless.
11. Ganley said he'd seen no evidence of widespread fraud.
12. There is widespread support for the new proposals.
13. The proposed modifications met with widespread approval.
14. Food shortages are widespread.
15. There is widespread apathy among the electorate.