2.make nothing of
3.cannot make heads or tails of it
4.had no ear for
5.be ill grounded in
1. Many people are worryingly ignorant of the facts about global warming.
2. I'm statistic-phobic, and hopelessly ignorant of medicine.
3. We are still woefully ignorant of the causes of this disease.
4. He is utterly ignorant of staff [ stave ] .
他对 五线谱 一窍不通.
5. A tiny insect , trying to shake a mighty tree, is ludicrously ignorant of its own weakness.
6. He confessed himself ( to be ) totally ignorant of their plans.
7. The woods – y'are not ignorant of that – lie thick with our ill – willers.
8. To say you were ignorant of the rules is no excuse.
9. He is ignorant of even the most elementary facts.
10. He was obviously not ignorant of the West.
make nothing of的用法
v.不以…为意，看作轻而易举，轻视; 等闲视之; 不以为意;
1. I can make nothing of getting up at five in the morning.
2. I can make nothing of all this scribble.
3. Maggie showed me a hand – drawn map but I could make nothing of it.
4. He heard what was said, but could make nothing of it.
5. I make nothing of working ten hours a day.
6. I make nothing of this statement, I cannot follow it at all.
7. I could make nothing of what she had said.
8. He can't make nothing of it.
9. They can make nothing of this book.
10. I can make nothing of this scribble.