1. He maliciously damaged a car with a baseball bat.
2. I picked up his baseball bat and swung at the man's head.
3. Two thugs clubbed him with baseball bats.
4. The thugs beat him senseless with a baseball bat.
5. Prisoners armed with baseball bats used the hostages to hold police at bay.
6. They were beaten to death with baseball bats.
7. Ali : Yes. But I want a baseball bat or mitt more.
8. His cane answered for a baseball bat.
9. And mind you, I hate his ugly beard.
10. MR. BENNETT: It's a deal. Now can I open my present? What it? A baseball bat?
班纳特先生: 这事儿就这么定了.现在我能打开我的礼物了 吗 ?是什么? 一根棒球棒?
11. A shopkeeper is in hospital after being clubbed to the ground with a baseball bat.
12. A passion for baseball overcomes the lack of a bat in a pickup game in Havana.
13. I've been bashed up by people with baseball bats because they said I was thieving on their patch.
14. The baseball game on Tuesday is the most important game this year.
15. They fetched a baseball, a glove, and a bat and headed off to the park.
他们拿一颗棒球 、 一个手套和一支球棒,就往公园出发.