communication, traffic, transportation
communication ： 指邮电、无线电、铁路、公路等各种交通方式或媒介。
traffic ： 指来往的东西的情况，表示一种抽象概念的交通流动量。
transportation ： 指将乘客或货物从一处运到另一处，也可指交通运输工具。
line of communications
1. The vehicle that permitted both communication and acceptability was social revolution.
2. She'd never received the merest hint of any communication from him.
3. Honeybees use one of the most sophisticated communication systems of any insect.
4. Some sign languages are very sophisticated means of communication.
5. Good communication with people around you could prove difficult.
6. There was a tremendous lack of communication between us.
7. Moscow and the Baltic republics are re-opening channels of communication.
8. Culture plays a large part in non-verbal communication.
9. Lithuania hasn't had any direct communication with Moscow.
10. Negotiators say they're keeping communication lines open.
11. We were in communication with each other.
12. a classic example of poor communication
13. Speech is the fastest method of communication between people.
14. Television is an effective means of communication.
15. a mode of communication
1. The volume of scheduled flights is straining the air traffic control system.
2. Southbound traffic tailed back for twenty miles on the M5 near Bristol.
3. The traffic on the approach road slowed to a crawl.
4. The wide road was blocked solid with traffic that moved along sluggishly.
5. Traffic into London on the M11 was backed up for several miles.
6. Little traffic was to be seen on the streets.
7. They have to wait for clearance from air traffic control.
8. The traffic in this city never lets up, even at night.
9. The heavy traffic was re-routed past my front door.
10. A 25 mile traffic jam clogged the northbound carriageway of the M6.
11. Traffic was unusually light for that time of day.
12. Traffic police ticked off a pensioner for jumping a red light.
13. Nerves became severely frayed when air traffic problems delayed the flight.
14. Traffic is slow on the westbound carriageway of the M4.
15. Car horns toot as cyclists dart precariously through the traffic.
1. Normally, the transportation system in Paris carries 950,000 passengers a day.
2. The baggage was being rapidly stowed away for transportation.
3. Oxfam may also help with the transportation of refugees.
4. Campuses are usually accessible by public transportation.
5. The company will provide transportation.
6. The city is providing free transportation to the stadium from downtown.
7. The transportation took off with its cargo at midnight.
8. The transportation of goods by air costs a lot.
9. In the past, British convicts could be sentenced to transportation.
10. Transportation and communications are becoming easier day by day.
11. A power failure created an emergency in traffic and transportation.
12. Water transportation was outmoded by railroads and good pikes.
13. The fruit will not bear transportation to any great distance.
14. He finally solved the difficulty of transportation.
15. Transportation was at a standstill.